Manage and implement plans established by the company to achieve sales and operational goals of customer satisfaction, productivity and profitability.
Ensure the daily timely opening and closing of the store as a key holder.
Ensure all internal store SOPs are adhered to.
Duty-roaster planning to ensure effective manpower manning in store.
Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
To ensure all company and cash handling procedures are adhered to at all times and any discrepancies identified are fully investigated with appropriate action taken.
Report the relevant business information to the management and propose solutions for improvements.
Maintain awareness of market trends in the industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and prone to market changes.
To act as the key member of the management team, to lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff.
Sales and Customer Service
Ensure and promote good customer service by maintaining good product knowledge.
Monitor staff interaction with customer and identify gaps for potential coaching and development.
Motivate team to achieve sales target.
Support team in resolution of issues relating to customer, after sales and operations.
Visual Merchandising Management
Maintain an excellent level of the display.
Monitor display following FIFO (First in first out) basis.
Oversee the entire stock management process and ensure all necessary paperwork is in order.
To monitor the inventory and keep the stock level at optimum.
Ensure Cycle Count and Quarterly Stock Take is conducted in an orderly manner.
Provide timely and regular update on all Cycle Count and Quarterly Stock Take reports.
Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Any other ad hoc duties as and when required by Superiors.
- Min SPM holder or Diploma in any Sales, Retail, Marketing, Business Management or any related fields
- At least 3 years of working experience in retail
- Willing to work on multiple locations (Klang Valley)
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Proficient in Ms Office with strong Excel skills
- Experience in using AutoCount is preferable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Presentable, independent, customer-oriented and strong business sense