Product Marketing Executive
- Communicate both internally and externally to ensure product launch in time.
- Develop and execute new product launch plan (planning of stock, pricing strategies, brand positioning, etc)
- Source and communicate with suppliers for the best price and quality.
- Communicate with designer for product design.
- Brief production team for product launching
- Identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market. Document their strengths and weaknesses. Make recommendations for strategies to sustain our market position to the product and market lead.
- Recommend (innovative) strategies for winning or maintaining our position against the competition.
- Communicate value proposition of products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling of products.
- Monitor product performance.
Monitoring of company website (Alibaba, Lazada etc)
Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Candidate with product development, branding or marketing experience in FMCG is preferable.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- General knowledge on Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop will have added advantage.
- Independent, positive attitude, self-starter, dynamic team player, resourceful with high level of initiative.
- Organized, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.